ADIOS Amigos: A Space Physics Odyssey is an app by Cosmic Picnic. ADIOS Amigos: A Space Physics Odyssey was first published on . It is available on Steam, Other.Welcome to the peculiar universe of ADIOS Amigos. A game with serious astrophysics in a comic setting for 1-4 players. Explore solar systems in the quest to find your home in this space phy...
ADIOS Amigos: A Space Physics Odyssey Review
ADIOS Amigos: A Space Physics Odyssey is an application created by Cosmic Picnic. ADIOS Amigos: A Space Physics Odyssey was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam, Other.
Welcome to the peculiar universe of ADIOS Amigos. A game with serious astrophysics in a comic setting for 1-4 players. Explore solar systems in the quest to find your home in this space physics odyssey.
- Pilot a space ship with a realistic but intuitive handling.
- Exit the ship whenever you like to explore on foot.
- A new experience every time you play with procedural generation.
- Deep orbital mechanics with a friendly user interface.
- Micro gravity gameplay in open space, asteroid fields or even inside space stations.
- Local co-op multiplayer for 1-4 player with dynamic split screen.
- Detailed physical simulation of entire solar systems including gravity, temperature, and atmosphere.
- Rookie mode for young children or inexperienced gamers.
- Funky original soundtrack - With saxophone solos!
- Three campaigns that can be played as a single player or cooperatively.
- No weapons or killing (although horrible accidents may occur).
The Cosmic ClockworkIn ADIOS Amigos the simulation controls everything. Nudge an asteroid with your ship and it might come crashing down on you as you walk around on a planet minutes later. Day and night cycles are caused by the planets rotations and we even simulate temperature and air resistance.
You are free to do anything within the confines of the simulation. Focus on keeping your ship alive to reach your home planet or try riding a sofa into a black hole. Only your imagination set the limits!